DIRECTIONS TO THE CAMP
TWO RIVERS SOCCER CAMP is located between Graeagle and Quincy, California approximately one hour from Lake Tahoe and Reno, Nevada.
Scheduled charter services are available from the Reno Airport. Reserve by completion of form. (click here
to download form)
Directions from the Bay Area:
1. Take Hwy/Fwy 80 north toward Sacramento/Reno. When you get to Truckee, CA, look for Hwy 89 (just north of Truckee).
2. Take Hwy 89 left toward Sieraville/Quincy, CA. Stay on Hwy 89 going in the direction of Quincy. Hwy 89 comes to an end outside the small summer resort community of Graeagle. This is the junction of Hwy 89 and 70.
3. Turn left on Hwy 70 toward Quincy. At the junction of Hwy 70 and 89 you are approximately 3 miles from Two Rivers. At that distance, start looking for the Hwy Road Sign that reads "Two Rivers Road".
4. Turn left at Two Rivers Road. It is unpaved. Park in the parking lots at the bottom of road. There will be someone from Camp in the parking lot that can take your heavy and awkward luggage and transport it to the Two Rivers Recreation Room where campers can gather their luggage after they check in at the Camp Office. No vehicular traffic allowed on training grounds and camp property except Camp "Transport" vehicles.
Directions from Reno:
- Take Hwy/Fwy 395 north toward Susanville, CA. About 20 miles outside of Reno, start looking for Hallelujah Junction.
- Turn off at Hallelujah Junction to hwy 70 toward Quincy/Portola cities. Stay on Hwy 70 passing through Portola, CA. When reaching the junction of Hwy 70 and 89 continue on Hwy 70 for approximately 3 miles. Look for Hwy Road Sign that reads "Two Rivers Road".
- Follow directions "4" from above.
To get custom directions enter your address in the "From" field below: