Covid - 19 Update
*Note that all of these protocols are pertinent today (February 1, 2021) and things will change as we approach the summer months. We will adjust as necessary.
1. Two Rivers will limit enrollment to 75% capacity in each session.
2. We have altered our dining service so that all food service will take place outside (similar to regular years) including a pass-through corridor and outdoor dining with your pod.
3. The kitchen pass-through has been protected with plexi-glass for ultimate protection of both customers and staff.
4. Mask wearing will be required around camp by both staff and campers.
5. All staff will be required to arrive with a negative Covid-19 test and will quarantine prior to the start of camp.
6. If it is required that a staff member leave the property, they must abide by all county guidelines and restrictions.
7. Parents will not be allowed to enter camp. Alternative drop off and pick-up procedures will be in place to ensure the safest possible camp environment.
8. Bunks have been appropriately spaced in each cabin for ultimate safety.
9. Counselors may be advised to sleep outside of the open door to their cabin for ultimate safety and air quality.
10. Training will take place in pods.
11. Activities will take place in pods.
12. Wash bins and hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout camp for ultimate hygiene.
13. Campers will be required to show proof of a 72 hour negative Covid-19 test upon arrival accompanied by our new health and release waiver.
14. Bus transportation cannot be offered at this time. There will be a required screening at camp check in. Campers will need to be accompanied by an adult. Parents can arrange small group carpools.