Covid - 19 Update
May 13, 2021
*Note that all of these protocols are pertinent today (May 13, 2021) and things will change as we approach the summer months. We will adjust as necessary.
1. Two Rivers will limit enrollment to 85% capacity in each session.
2. All camp dining at Two Rivers takes place outside (similar to regular years) including a pass-through corridor and outdoor dining with your cabin.
3. The kitchen pass-through has been protected with plexi-glass for ultimate protection of both customers and staff.
4. Staff will be vaccinated and required to arrive with a negative Covid-19 test and will quarantine prior to the start of camp.
5. If it is required that a staff member leave the property, they must abide by all county guidelines and restrictions.
6. Alternative drop off and pick-up procedures will be in place to ensure the safest possible camp environment.
7. Bunks have been appropriately spaced in each cabin for ultimate safety.
8. Wash bins and hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout camp for ultimate hygiene.
9. Campers will be required to hand in proof of a negative PCR Covid-19 test taken within 72 hrs upon arrival or a completed vaccination card accompanied by our new health and release waiver.
10. Bus transportation cannot be offered at this time. There will be a required screening at camp check in. Campers will need to be accompanied by an adult. Parents can arrange small group carpools.
11. Mask wearing requirements will be in compliance with current guidelines.